Every staff has a storyteller that marries the events of the past to the hope for the future. As our founding and Lead Pastor Jon tells the story every Sunday of redemption and hope in our community. It’s a serious job but Jon navigates our mission with the humor found in every day life. Spend a brief moment with him and you’ll catch his contagious laughter and excitement for life. Ask him a question about music history from Jimi Hendrix to top 40 then sit back and enjoy the lesson.
- This is the last day for you to invite someone to come with you for the last services of the year. Tomorrow is going to be a great day of celebrating Jesus coming "Into The World". Both Brentwood locations are combined at Jefferson Forest High School.
- 2 ways you can give to the Christmas Offering this year. 1. Give online and indicate that it's for the Christmas Offering: brentwoodchurch.org/give 2. Give this Sunday before or after the service (check, cash, card). We are almost half way to our goal of $50,000. 1/2 goes to Mosaic and 1/2 goes to Brentwood Kids. Help us reach more families in this community!
- Hey Brentwood, you have another opportunity to give to the 2014 Christmas Offering. Half goes to Mosaic and half goes to Brentwood Kids. So whether you were unable to give this past week or maybe won the lottery this week, we will be taking up the Christmas Offering again this Sunday. You can also give by going to this link now: http://brentwoodchurch.org/give. The goal is $50,000 and we are currently at $20,000, almost half way there.
- Bring someone with you this Sunday who needs to hear a message of HOPE and LOVE! Concluding our Christmas series called "Into The World" this weekend and are looking forward to having both Brentwood locations together in one place. #IntoTheWorld #MakeTheFirstMove
- "When you love like God, it will always seem unfair and uneven." -Into the World - Unfair and Uneven #BWSundaySetlist Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Love Came Down -Bethel Forever Reign -Hillsong Live All the Poor and Powerless -All Sons and Daughters King of Heaven -Hillsong United #brentwoodchurch
- And another BWGlobal team is off! Please join us in praying for these seven as they head to the Middle East today!
- Thanks to Blue Ridge Community Church for partnering with us to provide childcare last night so we could shower our volunteers with love and thanks! #bigCchurch
- Join us in praying for our Thailand team as they head out this morning to show Christ's love to the women of the red light districts. #bwglobal #thailand2014
- We are prepped and ready to celebrate the people that make @brentwoodchurch possible. #bwvolunteers #volunteerappreciation2014
- Calling all BW Volunteers: We want to celebrate YOU at our year-end volunteer appreciation event tomorrow night! There will be food from The Canopy Food Truck, live musics, games, prizes and more -- you won't want to miss it! For more details, and to register, visit brentwoodchurch.org/volunteerappreciation
- "When it comes to love, God makes the first move, and he teaches us to do the same." -Into the World - First Move #BWSundaySetlist What Christmas Means to Me -Stevie Wonder Joy to the World Medley -David Crowder/Charles Wright Love Came Down -Bethel King of Heaven -Hillsong United Came to My Rescue -Hillsong United
- Amazing evening serving & honoring those who foster & adopt in our community. Huge thanks to the Mosaic team for all you do!
- Can't wait to see you tonight at Brentwood's Vision Night! 6:30 - 8 p.m. tonight at ETR.
- Join us tomorrow for Brentwood Vision Night! 2014 has been an amazing year for Brentwood & we believe God has even bigger things in store for 2015. Join us tomorrow night to learn more, worship and take communion together. Register online at http://brentwoodchurch.org/events/vision-night.
- Mosaic Sunday was amazing as we were called to support Mosaic by Brett Clubb! "Mosaic makes Brentwood Church healthier by being a visible and active demonstration of the Gospel." #BWSundaySetlist Love Came Down -Bethel You Make Me Brave -Bethel Music God Is Able -Hillsong Live Sons and Daughters -CrossPointe Worship Nothing Is Wasted -Elevation Worship
- Tonight, we celebrated all the amazing Mosaic foster and adoptive families at Amazement Square! We are honored to be a part of these families lives! #mosaic #brentwoodchurch #amazementsquare #mosaicsunday
- Tomorrow is Mosaic Sunday celebrating foster care & adoption! Join us for services at our English Tavern Road (9 & 10:45 a.m.) or Forest (9:15 & 11 a.m.) locations in the morning, and at Amazement Square from 6 - 8 p.m. for our evening celebration! http://brentwoodchurch.org/events/mosaic-celebration-2014
- Next Sunday is Mosaic Sunday! Sign up now to be a part of Mosaic Celebration Sunday night, Nov. 23 from 6 - 8 p.m. at Amazement Square. You won't want to miss this family-friendly event to celebrate those who foster & adopt in our community! http://brentwoodchurch.org/events/mosaic-celebration-2014
- Foster and adoptive families: Mark your calendars for Mosaic Dinner & Date Night on Friday, December 5!
- "In Christ, you have more worth than you might think and are stronger than you might believe." #BWSundaySetlist Song of Hope -Robbie Seay Band Blessed Assurance -Elevation Worship Forever Reign -Hillsong Live One Thing Remains -Kristian Stanfill Give Me Faith -Elevation Worship
- Are you feeling the financial stress of the upcoming holiday season? Are you ready for 2015 to be a better financial year for you and your family? Sign up today for our first Financial Peace University class of 2015. Anyone that registers before January 1 will get the Early Bird Special pricing. It's an investment that will change the trajectory of your finances. Register and more info here: brentwoodchurch.org/fpu
- In Part 2 of Brentwood Stories, we got to hear a story from our Lead Pastor, Jon Dupin's life. Here's our #BWSundaySetlist: Love Came Down -Bethel God Is Able -Hillsong Live Give Me Faith -Elevation Worship This I Believe -Hillsong Worship Stand Forever -Charles Wright For The Honor -Elevation Worship #BWstories
- "Fall Back" happens this weekend! Don't forget to set your clocks back! Daylight Saving Time ends on Sunday.
- Brentwood Christmas Offering 2014 - Transition & Bridge 6
- Brentwood Christmas Offering 2014 - Brentwood Kids Worship
- Brentwood Christmas Offering 2014 - Mosaic
- India 2014 - Heart 4 Punjab
- Welcome to Brentwood Church
- Jud & Rebecca | Brentwood Stories
- Jon Dupin | Brentwood Stories
- Michelle Titcomb | Brentwood Stories
- How To Tell Your Story
Pastor Jon Dupin teaching on how to tell your Jesus story.
- Bert Locklin | Brentwood Stories
- India Child Sponsorship
- Uganda 2013 Trip 2 Recap
- Volunteer Sunday
- Uganda 2013 Trip 1 Recap
- Wisdom 101 - Money
- Wisdom 101 - Friendship
- Wisdom 101 - Avoid Foolishness
- Wisdom 101 - Intro
- Foutz Video
- Mosaic Adoption Support Team