Every staff has a storyteller that marries the events of the past to the hope for the future. As our founding and Lead Pastor Jon tells the story every Sunday of redemption and hope in our community. It’s a serious job but Jon navigates our mission with the humor found in every day life. Spend a brief moment with him and you’ll catch his contagious laughter and excitement for life. Ask him a question about music history from Jimi Hendrix to top 40 then sit back and enjoy the lesson.
- Relentless starts this Saturday morning! It's simple. If you are a woman, then you need to be there. Register here: www.brentwoodchurch.org/relentless.
- Man Up, Thrive, and Recovery Group are all still meeting tonight at Brentwood. We are ready, waiting, and excited for you to arrive!
- Brentwood Church desires for marriages to be strong and thriving. One of the ways we do this is by providing an environment with great teaching, honest conversation, and helpful accountability in community. This environment is called Thrive and it starts this Wednesday. Register here: brentwoodchurch.org/thrive
- Man Up starts this Wednesday! Registration deadline is tomorrow night at midnight. 7 weeks of basic exercise, good food, and great conversation centered around 7 questions that men wrestle with. Don't just register, invite and bring another guy you know from the neighborhood, from your work, etc. All men are welcomed. Go to www.brentwoodchurch.org/manup to register. #manup
- What BW message are you watching in your PJs this morning? What are you learning? #bwsnowday http://brentwoodchurch.org/media.
- Reminder: All BW gatherings are canceled today due to the weather. We can't wait to see you next week! #bwsnowday
- All Brentwood gatherings tomorrow are canceled due to the weather. So, grab a cup of coffee tomorrow morning and catch up on a service you may have missed -- or re-watch a favorite -- online at http://brentwoodchurch.org/media. Let us know what you're watching by using #bwsnowday We can't wait to be together again next week!
- “God wants each of us to be obsessively preoccupied with the needs and desires of his other children…" -Rabbi Daniel Lapin Liberation Day P2 - Rainy Days Are Coming #BWSundaySetlist #brentwoodchurch Lay Me Down - Passion White Flag - Passion Only King Forever - Elevation Worship Blessed Assurance - Elevation Worship Great Are You Lord - All Sons and Daughters
- Next week is a HUGE week for Brentwood Church! 4 Teaching Groups launching (men, women, engaged, and married). Find one that meets your needs and register today! brentwoodchurch.org/teachinggroups https://vimeo.com/117089249
- Happy snow day, Brentwood! We are canceling tonight's financial meeting due to weather and will reschedule soon. Enjoy the snow and stay warm!
- At Brentwood, we want people to feel connected, like they are a part of the family. This is why we provide multiple avenues to get people plugged in to community. If this is something that you desire, then join a Fusion group that launches tonight! It's not too late to register. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you want more information on Fusion. brentwoodchurch.org/fusion
- We hope to see you this morning as we continue our teaching series, "Liberation Day". All services still on. Be sure to bundle up on your way to Brentwood. We'll have the coffee ready and heat on!
- "God liberates us from more than debt slavery; ultimately, He liberates us from money slavery." Liberation Day P1 - You Gotta Hate It #BWSundaySetlist #brentwoodchurch Lay Me Down - Passion In Your Presence - Elevation Worship All the Poor and Powerless - All Sons and Daughters Great Are You Lord - All Sons and Daughters Christ Is Enough - Hillsong Live
- Brentwood wants to help prepare you for your future marriage so that it's healthy and thriving. If you are engaged, getting ready to be engaged, or are still on your honeymoon, sign up for ENGAGED: brentwoodchurch.org/engaged. http://vimeo.com/117089516
- Do you want to get connected in a community at Brentwood? Did you miss GroupLink? A Fusion group launches this weekend and you can still register: www.brentwoodchurch.org/fusion. http://vimeo.com/117089518
- Mark your calendars: Tuesday, Feb. 17 is Brentwood's annual Financial Meeting. Hear from our leader's about the church's finances and vision for the future. The meeting begins at 7 p.m.
- MAN UP starts in a few short weeks and is for all men. Each week we will be participating in basic exercise, a great dinner, relevant teaching, and challenging conversation. GET ACTIVE | GET FED | LEAD STRONGER Register here: brentwoodchurch.org/manup https://vimeo.com/117089520
- This past Monday, 13 new Brentwood Community Groups launched!! We cannot wait to see the life change and spiritual development that will come over the next 2 years from these groups! Did you miss GroupLink? Not a problem, register to be in a Fusion Group. We have Fusion Groups launching in both February and March: www.brentwoodchurch.org/fusion.
- Join us tomorrow night for BW's 2015 Global Interest Meeting to learn more about this year's field assignments to Uganda, Guatemala, India, Dubai and Thailand! If you can not be there, email email@example.com so that we can get you the details.
- We love because he first loved us. 1 John 4:19 / Global Sunday - Love Without Fear #BWSundaySetlist #brentwoodchurch Unstoppable God - Elevation Worship Freedom - Bethel God Is Able - Hillsong Live You Make Me Brave - Bethel Music
- We take the phrase "Go Change The World" seriously. By "world", we mean both local and global. Today we celebrate what God has done through our church on a global scale and look forward to what this next year will bring. #lovewithoutfear
- Brentwood Church desires marriages to be healthy and thriving... and we know that doesn't just happen. So whether your marriage is hanging by a thread, coasting to the land of average, or doing pretty well, Thrive is the Teaching Group for you. REGISTER HERE: brentwoodchurch.org/thrive http://vimeo.com/117089693
- Josh & Michelle | Brentwood Stories
- Proven Men
- Man Up
- Teaching Groups 2015 Promo
We want you to grow with us this year!
- Brentwood Christmas Offering 2014 - Transition & Bridge 6
- Brentwood Christmas Offering 2014 - Brentwood Kids Worship
- Brentwood Christmas Offering 2014 - Mosaic
- India 2014 - Heart 4 Punjab
- Welcome to Brentwood Church
- Jud & Rebecca | Brentwood Stories
- Jon Dupin | Brentwood Stories
- Michelle Titcomb | Brentwood Stories
- How To Tell Your Story
Pastor Jon Dupin teaching on how to tell your Jesus story.
- Bert Locklin | Brentwood Stories