Versed in both social and personal forms of communication Kevin longs to make every interaction with people personal whether in-person or through a screen. He first learned the art of team through soccer and has yet to walk away from the beautiful game. Thankfully Kevin serves best when helping this staff with his God-given talents including retrieving heavy things off high shelves.
With a kind whimsicality and a responsible free-spiritedness, our community life assistant helps facilitate a sense of welcome and belonging at our CL events.
- If you volunteered in 2013 we are celebrating you tonight. Hope you're planning on join us! http://BrentwoodChurch.org/ThankYou
- Our spiritual adoption into God's family infuses His love for physical adoption into us. We were adopted so we adopt.
- Celebrating the spirit of adoption, fostering & mentoring that Mosaic has worked hard to promote in our Community! Thank you for coming tonight and opening your heart to the kids in our city that most desperately need us.
- Learn to do right; seek justice. Defend the oppressed. Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow. Isaiah 1:17 NIV
- Collide Baptism! https://vine.co/v/hFJ7J6uZq1M
- Praying for Liberty University and our Brentwood students. May the grace of God heal our community after the tragedy this morning.
- We will not post the recap video from this morning online. Please unceasingly lift up Tommy, Rachel, Micah & Madeline at Gina's Place.
- 2014 series plans getting cooked up. You're going to love what we're rolling out in the new year. Get excited.
- WE NEED YOU to show off your baking skills! Brentwood Mosaic is hosting an Adoption Celebration on November 24th at 6:00 pm at Amazement Square to acknowledge and encourage families who have adopted or who are on the journey to adopt in our Brentwood family. This is HUGE and everyone is invited! Here's how to be involved: we are having a cake competition judged on decoration and taste. All entries will receive a small participation prize, and the two FIRST PRIZE winners for our two categories will each receive a $50 Pastiche at Main gift card! Comment below or email email@example.com to sign up. An email will be sent to you to confirm your entry. We can't wait to see and taste what you all cook up! (via Brentwood Mosaic)
- These candles represent prayers for someone suffering. They were lit on Sunday, but are they still hurting on Friday? Continue to pray for our brothers and sisters who are still struggling.
- You were made to need. Live humbly. You were made to belong. Live vulnerable. You were made to be needed. Live giving.
- We are not made to grow up instantly, but we mature over time and seasons. #WonderfullyMade http://bit.ly/Hg0LPX
- Your work for 5 years in India matters and it's changing the world. Keep stepping up and make a lifelong educational, health & spiritual difference by sponsoring one of these boys. http://brentwoodchurch.org/india/
- Wonderfully Made: you are precisely and uniquely made by God. Stop being a poor imitation of someone else! New series starts today.
- If there are people in your presence they are not there by accident. Practice vulnerability. Restore what is broken.
- People matter more than our religious habits and public reputation. #RescueAndRestore
- Don't forget new Brentwood Forest service times start this weekend (9:15a & 11:00a).
- India Child Sponsorship
- Uganda 2013 Trip 2 Recap
- Volunteer Sunday
- Uganda 2013 Trip 1 Recap
- Wisdom 101 - Money
- Wisdom 101 - Friendship
- Wisdom 101 - Avoid Foolishness
- Wisdom 101 - Intro
- Foutz Video
- Mosaic Adoption Support Team
- Automate The Important
- Nic & Amanda Carver
- Birthday Celebration
Celebrating Brentwood's birthday and God leading this church through testimony and memories.
- Brentwood Family Meeting
00:00 Abundance & church update 08:45 Opening Prayer 14:35 Q1: Who is currently on our Stewardship Team? 16:47 Q2: Making weekly/monthly budget info available? 18:13 Q3: What is an outlook of 2012 budget and what is 2013? 34:40 Jon Dupin on unusual staff turnover plus Steve & Tim's future 41:55 Steve Pettit & Jon 1:02:35 Tim Geisland & Jon 1:16:00 Jon’s comments on staff issues 1:23:15 Jon outlining current staff structure 1:28:00 Q5: Where are we with a hired consultant? 1:29:43 Q6: Why is Amee Newsome no longer on staff? 1:31:15 Q7: With departures which positions will be hired? 1:34:00 Q8: Who are the Elders? 1:40:05 Q9: What specific ways are go & get being enacted? 1:47:30 Closing Prayer
- NOW 1040 Summer Recap
- Run 4 Their Lives 2012
- They Servin' And We Know It
- Brett at EC Glass
- Hogger Games Trailer
- Ripe Series Teaser