What is Partnership?
Ownership of Brentwood Church
- Members have rights, partners have responsibilities
- Partners have a changed mindset from “I like what they are doing” to “I believe in what we are doing.”
- As a partner, the longer you are here, the less it’s about you
Commitment to Brentwood
- Partnership is a commitment to the mission of Brentwood
- Partnership is celebrating the good parts of Brentwood, and working with us to make it better.
- Partnership is a decision to fulfill the Great Commission in line with Brentwood’s vision and values.
We believe that God created every follower of Jesus to belong to and build up local churches for a lifetime. We believe that God has called and equipped each believer with specific abilities to fulfill specific responsibilities in a specific local church for a specific life season.
Acts 2:42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
Romans 12:5 So in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
Ephesians 4:11-13 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
1 Corinthians 12:4-6 There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work.
Responsibilities of a Partner
By becoming a partner at Brentwood Church you are committing to the following things:
To a Community Group at Brentwood.
On a team at Brentwood.
A percentage of your income to Brentwood.
Invest in people’s lives, and invite them to Jesus and Brentwood Church.
To be reconciled and unified with your fellow believers.
DO YOU WANT TO PARTNER WITH BRENTWOOD CHURCH TO HELP LEAD PEOPLE
TO NEW AND DEEPER LEVELS WITH JESUS CHRIST?